The guidelines are:
1. You only need to submit a link to a photo/video of your completed work by the due date. I am using Inlinkz, so it will close automatically when the time is up.
2. Include a direct link to this challenge post in your description.
3. You may combine challenges. But your work must be a new creation. No backdated posts allowed.
4. You can enter up to three times (to up your chances of winning (^_~) )!
5. The winner will be a random generator (I couldn't pick anyone) and will be sent a prize as their winnings, along with bragging rights.
Here some inspiration:
Create something crafty that is Patriotic - Red and White or White, Red, and Blue. Will it be a challenge to see which country has stronger crafters?? We will just have to wait and see…
Look at the awesome projects from our design members:
In love with the sparkle on Nicole's card! I love the sparkle!
A wintery Canadian card from Sherri - how cute is that seal pup!?
Love the embossing and butterfly on Leah's Canada card!
Mariko made a lovely Canada Day card.
Let's get patriotic, scrappers! (Funny that the prize will be coming from Japan, though…)
The challenge inlinkz will be open from Wednesday, June 18th until Sunday, June 29th (9pm, Pacific Time). May the best crafter win!! (Just kidding, it's only random (^_~)/~~~)